Welcome to our website !

2013 Style Recap

By January 12, 2014 , , , , , , ,

2013 was quite a year of changes for me. I'm not just talking about events that took place. I'm also talking about the physical changes that occurred with me. I went from being a fit runner who could climb all 86 floors of the Empire State Building at the start of the year to someone who was waddling through the streets of New York by the end of it. My pregnancy was thankfully a relatively easy one but I knew I would have to wave goodbye to my routine of intense workouts for the next several months. And so my journey of an expanding waistline began...and with that, the challenge of still achieving put-together and stylish looks.

Here's a chronological recap of my looks from when I was about 4 months pregnant (and not quite showing yet) to 3 months post-pregnancy (where I'm still trying to shed those nagging pounds gained during the pregnancy)!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutely love your sense of style!! Would never have guessed you just had a baby. Keep up the sexy looks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!