Welcome to our website !

(Pregnant) Lady in Red

By May 08, 2017 , , , , , , ,

While it may be hard to think about how to look dressy when you're pregnant, sometimes simplicity in style is best. Go for a well-cut and well-tailored dress with one thing that makes a statement. In this case, I had the color RED do the talking. This ASOS maternity dress just pops because of its bright color. I took it to the tailor to get it altered a bit so that it would fit me better across the shoulders. But other than that, it was good to go! Perfect for an evening date, a night out with friends, or any event that requires you to dress up your bump!

I wore this dress during my recent trip to Hawaii for an evening date with my husband. To add a bit of local flair, I threw on the Hawaiian kukui nut black shell necklace but felt it looked kinda hippy...so then I decided to wrap the beaded shell necklace around my hands like a bracelet. I think it works better! So you'll notice in the pictures why the necklace is suddenly missing around my neck!

ASOS Maternity Dress | Fendi embellished leather shoulder bag |
Sunglasses by Persol | Shoes by Charles & Keith


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!