Welcome to our website !

Seventh Bloggerversary!

By February 19, 2019


It's kind of crazy when I think about it. Seven years? Yes! This month of February marks seven years of blogging for me. As some of my longtime blogger friends and followers will know, I started my blogging journey when I lived in New York City and wanted to capture my experiences of living in the most exciting city in the world! I never anticipated I would last this long. Indeed, two continents, two kids, seven years and 260 blogposts later, I'm still going strong. Despite the busy work and family life, limited time, the mental writer’s block I often face, and the constant need to take eye-catching photos that grab people’s digital attention, I have stayed on course! (For reasons on why I am passionate about blogging, you can read a previous post of mine here). Without a doubt, I couldn't have done it without the amazing network of friends, bloggers, and supporters who encourage and inspire me every day! So truly, THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for being the fire to my fuel!

As a small token of my appreciation, I am excited to host a giveaway in collaboration with Left Handesign. When I first heard about this Singapore-based brand, I was intrigued. Not just because I'm a left-handed person! Let me tell you why. Imagine pencils, pens and notebooks which you can plant into an herb. Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it? Left Handesign is a sustainable stationary and lifestyle brand which makes products from eco-friendly, organic, recycled materials (all made in India). I spoke to Left Handesign founder Radhika Mayani and was blown away by her passion and ideas. Pretty much every item you purchase from Left Handesign is recyclable and/or made from sustainable materials, down to the packaging of the product. 100% eco-friendly.

Giveaway items from Left Handesign: A plantable notebook, a plantable pencil (plantable seed tulsi), and 2 pens (plantable seeds okra, tomato)
The process of writing always starts from a little seed of an idea. This idea eventually grows into a post or write-up where I pen down my thoughts...often sitting in a coffeeshop! So to me, it was so perfectly appropriate to do a giveaway with the plantable notebook, pens and pencil. For details on how to enter, please visit my Instagram @urbanmantra1 or my Facebook page www.facebook.com/urbanmantrablog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!