Welcome to our website !

Joy

By November 21, 2012 , , , , , , , ,


Constant eating is something that goes hand in hand with a trip home to Bangkok. We just can't help it. A few pictures from last night's family dinner at Audrey Cafe and Bistro. It's a cute restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi Thonglor with a chic, French "frou frou" vibe. The menu offerings are varied with continental food though they specialize in Thai cuisine. What was really memorable at Audrey were the desserts. I don't know what we were thinking but we ended up ordering three different kinds of desserts and received complimentary tiramiru bites on top of that. Calorie overload, much? But that goes with the territory when you're on vacation, right? We'll worry about working those pounds off later...:)


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your life sounds wonderful right now! I wanna go back to my *imaginary* home too. [that one that doesn't exist, remember?] :)

    ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanvi! Yes, I remember that "imaginary" home, hehe :) It's definitely nice to be back though and we're making the most of it! :)

      Delete
  2. The post has left me dreaming of yum thai food and all the street food that I ate when I was visiting Bangkok. Oh how I love that city... Eat some Tom Yum soup for me while you are there. Fab post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bharti! Will definitely eat some tom yum soup for you, hehe :)

      Delete
  3. cozy dinner with fam...I want too!
    uff, and dont think about calories at home, you have plenty of time to think about it when you are back ;)
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!