Welcome to our website !

March 2018 Look Book

By April 02, 2018 , ,

This month saw me veering towards classic silhouettes with a black jumpsuit to a playful, girly look with polka dots and fringes. Here’s a round-up of my looks from March.

While I’ve never bought apparel from Kate Spade before, I chanced upon a sale going on at the store on a recent work trip to Hong Kong. While the clothes from this brand are typically beyond my budget, the sale prices made them much more affordable. I loved this black jumpsuit with its lace embroidered design on the top and its overall flattering fit. Had to get it! Next time you fall in love with the classic and chic design of a Kate Spade dress, bookmark it to buy it on sale in the future.

Kate Spade Lace Embroidered Jumpsuit | Flats from Urban Revivo | Michael Kors bag

High-waisted pants give a very polished look when paired with a smart top. I had been looking for a pair of pink/blush-colored ones for a while. I found these pants on SheIn and after carefully reading the reviews, which were mostly positive, I decided to buy them. No regrets! They fit really well and the color will go well with almost anything. (Just a tip: While it’s great to shop on SheIn with its super affordable prices for trendy clothes, always read the reviews to ensure that you don’t land up with a piece that is ill-fitting or of poor quality). 

SheIn Blush Pants | Charles & Keith Shoes | Miu Miu Purse | Lace top from Bangkok
This next outfit was almost entirely purchased from SheIn as well. The black crop top and the denim skirt combo give a relaxed yet put-together style which is perfect for the weekend or a summer holiday look. This whole look was US $25! The straw bag was from The Edit Lifestyle, a Singapore store that gives me all the beachy, island style feels. For similar straw bags which have been trending for a while, try these links here (SheIn), here (MANGO), here (ShopBop), and here (ASOS). 

SheIn Denim Skirt | SheIn Crop Tank | Round straw bag from Edit Lifestyle | Sneakers from Rubi 
Yellow is a color I don’t have much of in my closet but I do so love it. When I saw this mustard yellow blazer at Bershka, I was instantly attracted to it. Because the color is so bright, I kept everything else simple with a striped tee and black pants. Wear it to work for a fun, bright look or style it over a day dress. Don’t be afraid of color! 

Bershka blazer | Striped top from ESP Bangkok | Pants from Urban Revivo | Shoes and sunglasses from Charles & Keith | Earrings from Aquamarine Mumbai
Club Monaco is a store I really like but I always keep a lookout for sales. This floral top with its puff sleeves and waist-tie bow (which you can tie front or back) is great for an evening dinner out. The purse from Mango was a perfect match for the outfit.

Club Monaco floral print silk top | Pants from Urban Revivo | Shoes from VNC Bangkok |
Purse from Mango | Tassle earrings from Lovisa
I styled this fringe top from Club Monaco (again, purchased on sale and previously worn here) with this cute polka dot pleated midi-skirt from Juicy Couture. Felt so girly and dainty in this outfit!

Juicy Couture pleated midi-skirt with belt | Club Monaco sleeveless fringe top |
Charles & Keith shoes | Kate Spade flamingo wallet

Which one was your favorite look? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all the outfits ! Its so difficult to choose a favourite from this month's lookbook...but if at all I had to, I would love to go with the Club Monaco Silk Top. Simply gorgeous !!
    So diggin' the monthly look-book of yours, keep them comin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Newton Food Centre, a bustling hawker centre in Singapore’s heart. You’ll discover a vibrant culinary hub that showcases a diverse array of delicious local eats. The stalls at Newton Food Centre offer a tempting variety of menu items, each bursting with flavours representing Singaporean cuisine’s rich flavours. From mouth-watering satay skewers to aromatic noodle dishes, this food haven caters to every palate, providing a delightful experience for locals and visitors alike.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments. If you enjoy reading Urban Mantra, please follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well. Thanks!